Viatera quartz surface is designed and created around the idea that a countertop is more than a place where meals are prepared. It is where good memories are born. Whether you’re looking for a surface that stands up to the demands of daily life, or a surface that resists the wear of commercial applications, Viatera allows you the freedom to create a space that truly reflects the beauty and wonder of life.
No Crevices! No Bacteria! No Mold!
Viatera Countertops are built to make your life easier! Viatera is an advanced quartz surface that is both seamless and non-porous, it does not have any crevices or irregularities where bacteria and mold may reside.
Viatera is comprised of 93% quartz, one of the hardest minerals on earth, giving the material the superior strength to stone. Should you accidentally inflict a deep scratch or surface impression, a trained professional can easily resurface your Viatera thanks to its sealant-free consistency.
Unlike other stone products, Viatera does not require sealing. Built to last a lifetime, Viatera will endure everyday wear and tear with a higher resistance to stains, chemicals & heat.
15 year Warranty
Made in the USA and offering a 15 year transferable warranty.
Viatera is environmentally friendly, supporting a greener earth by using sustainable material and an eco-friendly manufacturing process.
W.Stephens is an authorized reseller of Viatera Countertops.
Contact us (859-331-8100) today to make an appointment!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers.
Please contact us (859-331-8100) to schedule a time for us to meet in our showroom or your home for a complimentary consultation about your project.