Sometimes it’s the little things that count! You want your kitchen to be as functional as it is beautiful. Below are some of the storage and convenience features that Wood-Mode offers that unite elegance and efficiency.
Pull Out Trash Bins
Elegant pull-out trash bins keep garbage out of sight yet easily accessible.
You’ll enjoy unloading the dishwasher with this peg drawer storage at your fingertips.
Pull Out Pantry Tower
Easy enough that the kids can help themselves to snacks, elegant enough to keep you satisfied.
Two-Tier Storage Drawer
A place for everything, and everything in its place. Your pots and pans will never lose their lids again.
Fragile glassware is safe and easily accessible in this spacious drawer, elegantly and efficiently.
Slide Out Storage Drawer
Store your mugs safely within reach of the Keurig in this slide-out storage drawer.
Bi-Fold Lift-Up Drawer
Entertaining just got easier. Just a touch will open this bi-fold lift-up drawer.
Keep your silverware safe, efficient, and elegantly displayed in this drawer.
Our Professional kitchen and bathroom designers can assist you with every step of your project.
>> Featured Work
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you?
Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers