Do you want a bathroom that feels like and oasis, to pamper yourself, and enjoy peace and relaxation? That’s what a spa bathroom can do. They are designed to help you feel relaxed and tranquil. Imagine a quiet place with aromatic candles and fresh towels, while you enjoy sipping a glass of your favorite wine. These are things you probably things you associate with a spa. We can help you create a spa-like feel for your bathroom by incorporating the following tips and ideas…
It’s All About Your Senses
- Plants/Trees – Aloe, lavender, and bamboo plants can purify the air and give your bathroom some life.
- Water – A counter-top waterfall appliance will bring the soothing sound of water to your bathroom.
- Good Scents – Have a diffuser spray soothing scents. Candles and incense can also do the trick!
- Use Natural Cleaning Products – The less harsh chemicals you use the less they will be be smelled.
- Pleasant Sounds – Bluetooth speakers are a great way to relax and create a mood.
- Soft to The Touch – Thick and soft towels are easy to add.
- Serene Color Palette – Green, blue, brown, and grey colors.
- Use Dispensers – Load soaps, body washes, and shampoos to apothecary-style dispensers for a cleaner look.
- Dim the Lights – Dimmer switches will do wonders for your mood
- Bring the Outdoors In – Use stone and wood-like materials where you can.
It’s the Little Things That Count
- A Built-in Shower Bench
- Built-in Shower Caddie
- Touch-less Faucets
- Soap Dispensers
- Massaging Shower Heads
Install a Massage Shower Head System
Don’t skimp on the shower head if you are going to have a shower. Nothing is more relaxing then the soothing feeling of warm water pouring over.
The goal is soft and soothing light in your spa-like bathroom remodel. Recessed ceiling lights or wall-scones with dimming switches are a good addition.
Confine Your Bathtub
Create a barrier wall around your bathtub to screen yourself from distractions.
A spa isn’t complete without relaxing music to calm your nerves and help you relax. Add speakers in the ceiling or walls with surround sound.
A spa is a place for relaxation, so adding a calming aroma to your experience is essential. You can enjoy your favorite scent by adding candles, scented oils or a fragrance diffuser, or even bath salts. Candles have the extra advantage to help you relax visually while enjoying your favorite fragrance.
What’s a spa if you don’t have those special accessories needed to help you relax? Equip your bath with bubble bath, scented soap or oils, or whatever helps you to unwind. Be sure to keep them organized and within easy reach of your bathtub.
Some Featured Bathroom Design | View
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you?
Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers