Do you ever use your bathtub as a bathtub? Is you bathroom showing its age? A simple thing like converting your tub into a shower can really make your life easier and give your bathroom a whole new look! Check out the following 5 reasons a tub to shower conversion could be just what you need…
Maximized You Floor Space
If you have a small space for your bathroom, a tub to shower conversion will help you gain some room. Showers take up less room and there are a ton of ways to build your shower to make it work great in a small space.
Give Yourself More Comfort
Sometimes nothing is like a good shower to relieve some stress and work out some aches and pains. Custom shower accessories can help you experience better health. Maybe you’d like ADA approved grab bars. Maybe you want a rain shower shower-head. Maybe you want some side jets to massage your body. It’s all up to you!
Update the Look of Your Bathroom
An old, outdated, dirty, or rusty tub is an eyesore and a new modern shower will have you enjoying your bathroom again. Most remodeling will only take a short amount of time if you keep your plumbing in the same spot!
A Safer Way to Wash
Bathtubs can be hard to get in and get out of. They are also scary to shower in when you’re worried about slipping. Maybe a barrier free shower or a wheel-in shower is right down your alley. A shower will make it safer for you to clean yourself.
Save Yourself Some Time
It takes less time to take a shower than a bath and most people will use less water. Put that time and savings to work for you in other ways!
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you?
Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client Consultation – The design process begins with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers
View pictures of featured past projects…
>> View our work