There are so many items that need to be stored in a bathroom! A bathroom cabinetry designer can help you figure how to store and organize all of your items in a way that keep them accessible but out of sight. Below are some design and organization tips for your bathroom…
Decorative Glass Containers for Small Items
A nice decorative touch that keeps your things from being strewn all across your counters.
If you don’t like decorative glass containers or just want to mix it up a bit than use some tiered trays to store your small items such as jewelry, makeup, soaps, etc. Tiered Trays look good and provide more storage space.
Making the Best of Your Existing Storage Space
In the closets and drawers that you do have for space, introduce small baskets or dividers. Make sure to label the trays for whatever is in the cabinets and drawers when you can.
Put Towels Somewhere Else
Place a towel or two on a rack and then store your towels in another room close to the bathroom.
These hooks can be installed and removed easily with no damage to walls and can be used for curling irons, hair dryers, small towels and such, only taking up a little wall space.
Baths and showers are usually a mess filled with hair care products, soaps, brushes, sponges and more. Use shower baskets and racks to hold all of the various items in the tub or shower.
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you?
Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers