They may be the last thing you think about when it comes to determining the look of your new bathroom or kitchen cabinets. But they’ll always be the first point of interaction. Whether you’re selecting semi-custom doors/drawers, or going with completely custom order cabinetry, the right handle and knob choice will help you pull your new kitchen or bathroom ensemble into another realm. Let your cabinetry designer help get you started because the options are staggering! At the initial design & consultation process, you’ll be able to see some options that fit right into your overall cabinetry design and room scheme.
Pick a Hardware Supplier and Collection
What do you like? What’s the cabinetry for which you are accessorizing? What fits into the overall grand scheme of things? From over-the-top (or countertop) elegance to tastefully subdued, there are collections and designs for knobs and pulls that will satisfy any whim.
Our Featured Hardware Suppliers…
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you?
Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers