Choosing a design for your kitchen or bathroom can be overwhelming. Sometimes you don’t even know what style you like! Checkout the styles below to see if you like any of them. It will make the process much easier for you and your cabinet designer when you meet to discuss your new kitchen or bathroom.
- Steeply pitched roofs
- Pointed arch windows
- Elaborate trim
- High dormers
- Lancet windows
- Chandeliers, lamps, astrals, sconces
- Made of heavy, real wood
- Chrome pulls and knobs
- Styles change from year to year
- Straight and clean lines
- Less is more
- Hidden appliances
- Minimal details
- Stainless steel, marble, granite, and frosted glass
- Basic shapes
- Bold, bright colors such as reds, blues, and yellow or black and white
- A lot of detail and craftsmanship
- Natural materials such as stucco and hand-painted fabrics
- Wood, quarry tile, ceramic tile, earth tones, and vibrant accessories
- Colors reflect the desert such as warm oranges, greens, tans and browns
- Incorporating ceramic materials and terra cotta elements
- A lot of architectural details such as crown moldings, raised wood paneling
- Rich, deep colors to enhance the mood and traditional feel
- Dark stains, honey tones, and semi-opaque paints
- Wicker baskets
- Oak cabinets
- Rustic and weathered look
- Colors from muted hues to earth tones
- Exposed beams, pine paneling, brick and barn boards
- Fabrics and patterns for wallpaper and baskets
- A mix of old and new features combined for a harmonious look
- Particular color palette, patterns, style, or material
- A mix of extravagant decorations from numerous eras.
- Modern appliances mixed with antique decorations
Kitchen and Bathroom Style Examples…
Once you know your style stop by so we can start the process of making your dream kitchen or bathroom a reality!
>> View Our Featured Work
Want to see what W.Stephens can do for you? Contact us (859) 331-8100 today!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers