Country Bathroom designs just never go out of style since they are both casual and personal. Rustic accents like wooden pegs to hang your towels, baskets for storage, and an assortment of antiques on display will add some country to your bathroom. It’s how you walk the line between classic and country styles that will separate the best country bathrooms from the mediocre. The following video will give you some tips and ideas on how to introduce country style to your home and bathroom.
W.Stephens has award winning designers who work together with you collaboratively to create the perfect space for you. We have experience creating all kinds of kitchen desings for our clients, from cozy cottage kitchen designs to ultra modern urban kitchen designs. We walk you through the planning and selection process with an open ear to our client’s needs, and produce stunning results every time. With hundreds of satisfied clients throughout the years, we have a proven history of success.
Contact us (859-331-8100) today to make an appointment!
About W.Stephens Cabinetry & Design
1-Source Turnkey Planning and Design Services
W.Stephens Cabinetry and Design provides planning and design services for the entire home including kitchens, bathrooms, wet bars, butler pantries, libraries, home theaters, and closets. Our designers follow a project from conception to completion, assisting clients in not only space-planning and design but also guiding clients through each step of the project.
Quality Cabinet and Hardware Suppliers
We are aligned with the top cabinet, appliance, hardware, and countertop suppliers in the world.
- Initial Client consultation – The design process beings with a consultation at our show room or in your home to obtain the necessary information needed to design your dream kitchen, bath, or space.
- Design – We carefully design the space, keeping your desires as the foundation of our creativity.
- Feedback / Design Approval – Working with you, using your feedback to get final Design approval.
- Installation Meeting – We meet with the installers, prior to installation to go over ALL the details.
- Post Installation Follow-up – We follow-up with you to make sure everything went well during installation.
Our award winning designs collaboratively work together to create the perfect space for you.
>> View our designers.